Is this her "Little War Office"?

Is this the forgotten location of Florence Nightingale’s “Little War Office”? 

This building, 22 Albemarle Street in the heart of London’s
Mayfair, may be where Florence Nightingale had her headquarters while she was
investigating why so many soldiers had died of sickness during the Crimean War, and were22 Albemarle Street
still dying unnecessarily in their barracks in Britain. 

 There are letters written by Florence Nightingale from 22
Albemarle Street in February 1857, at the time when her official investigation was nearing
its dramatic conclusion as described in Florence Nightingale: Avenging Angel. Until
recently it was widely believed that she lived and worked  in the collection of
houses between Cork Street and Old Burlington Street that formed the Burlington
Hotel.  Those buildings were demolished in 1936.  Her letters usually gave
“30 Old Burlington Street” as the sender’s address, but her biographer Hugh
Small believes that she sometimes continued to use that as a postal address even when
overbooking forced her to move to nearby buildings used by the Burlington Hotel as
annexes.  He believes that she put her real address on some letters because she was
expecting the recipient to call on her in person (one of the letters from 22 Albemarle
Street begins “Dear Sir” and historian Sue Goldie says that it was probably
written to Dr. Sutherland, Nightingale’s assistant and personal physician). 

 It is not yet clear how long she stayed at 22 Albemarle Street
but in any case this is an important historical landmark and is the only survivor of the
many buildings occupied by Nightingale in this district where she spent most of her life.
  The building has been part of Asprey’s jewellery store since the early 1860s.
  In June 1998 Asprey’s announced plans to carry out major refurbishment of the
store.  In August 1998 the Department of Culture, Media and Sport added 22 Albemarle
Street to the list of buildings of architectural or historic interest, so that any
alteration must have special permission and must take account of the building’s
association with  Florence Nightingale.  If you pass by today, you
will see that the shop window has been replaced by sash windows, as originally